Friday, August 31

10E2030: That Lakefront Look


Can you believe there is already a slight chill in the air? Packing for lakefront R&R, hope they have a coffee maker... Bringing our own paddles and vests though.

Jacket: old Levi's Trucker w/ Troy lining.
Bag: Friends of the Somerville Public Library 24oz canvas. $50 to members. Badass. Huge. Email me for more info...
Pants: Stan Ray Camp Trouser, previously available at Hickoree's. Dirt cheap, made in Texas.
Shoes; LLBean Ducks. Essential.
Belt: TOPO Designs Web Belt.
Tee: Poler Awesome Owl
Green Mountain Tick Repellent: A friend brews this herself partly using Lemongrass and Cedarwood. Works and smells great. $10.

6 comments:

Rick said...

How's the fit on those camp trousers? I've been tempted to give them a try.

Thanks
Rick

james at 10engines said...

@Rick HA! I just asked the Hickorees guys and they say true or even a hair slim. So great...

Apothecary Fox said...

Oh boy! You are going to love Lake Willoughby. Have fun..coffee maker...check!

Mason said...

I have a pair of the Stan Ray Chinos, they are very true to fit, given another chance I would have sized up.

HOM said...

James,
You can grab the Stan Ray/Gung-Ho stuff locally at Wilderness Workshop. Oh and the Greatfull Dead suck, I've head a pin since 1994 telling me so, it must be true.

NBolton said...

Best of Grateful Dead...on cassette of course. Nice.