Tuesday, July 19

my style icon -intro 1

I’ve always been a fan of local heroes over movie stars, and the-girl-next-door over glamour models. Luckily I was ‘the-boy-next-door’ so that worked out well for me...

Anyway, one of my style icons is a family friend of ours in Vermont, an older gent with an epic preppy/woodsy vibe who has been a quiet mentor to me, my brothers and other lads in the area. Towards the end of this week my last post for Details.com will be up, and it is a shout out to him. Inspiration-board shots till then...


5 comments:

Apothecary Fox said...

come on...don't leave me hanging...I have waited long enough for this one!

james at 10engines said...

@AF i need to find that tobacco blend shot... going up next.

Anna said...

Those are all my father's old pipes that he gave to Byrd when he quit pipesmoking circa 1982.

james at 10engines said...

@Anna love it. rounding out the story. thx j

Mutt said...

Can't wait to see this one -Byrd the King !
Will be classic